- Today, 23 November 2017, Nadia Groenia started as sales assistant!Nadia studied Chemistry at Leiden University. After graduating in 2015 (Master), she started working at Accenture for almost two years. Now she is pursuing a career in both sales and teaching.Besides her love for chemistry and teaching, she also enjoys going to concerts and music festivals, her music taste ranges from Bruno Mars to Metallica. She also has a love for animals, and goes to the zoo on a regular basis.We wish Nadia a lot of fun at Culgi!
- We are delighted with our new employee Estelle Deguillard!Estelle started within our company on November 1st, 2017.She obtained her PhD in Chemistry at the Université Paris Sud and subsequently improved her chemical expertise within IFP Energies Nouvelle and Total.Besides science, Estelle is also a passionate musician who participated in the oratorio from César Frank with the Orchestre Symphonique du Campus d’Orsay (see picture).And now she wants to take her career to the next level.We wish her a lot of success and happiness at Culgi!
- Meet Culgi on 7-8 November 2017 in Cambridge, UK!At the EMMC workshop on interoperability in materials modellingThe L of language is integrated within CULGI (Chemistry Unified Language Interface): https://culgi.com/papersThe workshop will focus on semantic interoperability based on a future European Materials Modelling Ontology (EMMO) and is limited to 50-60 experts from the academic and industrial materials modeling community.
- We are happy to announce another published paper!Our paper "Coarse-Grained Models for Automated Fragmentation and Parametrization of Molecular Databases" has been accepted for publication in the Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling!Enjoy reading the paper here: http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jcim.6b00003
- Do you want to work in an innovative, challenging and intellectual environment?Then we are looking for you!Because we seek a scientific method developer with a background in theoretical physics, computational physics or computational chemistry.For more info, go to: http://www.ccl.net/cca/jobs/joblist/mess0042179.shtml
- Do you want to work in an innovative, challenging and intellectual environment?Then we are looking for you!Because we seek an application scientist with a background in experimental physical chemistry, theoretical physical chemistry or computational chemistry.For more info, go to: http://www.ccl.net/cca/jobs/joblist/mess0042180.shtml
- We are very pleased to announce the release of Culgi 11.0!Again, many improvements are included in this newest version of the Culgi software!Culgi 11.0 keeps us at the forefront in the field of molecular simulation.It offers a complete molecular modeling package to the needs of everyone within the chemical industry.